CASH is committed to the well-being of our employees as we believe that a healthy body and soul will have a positive impact on people's professional and personal lives.
Along with initiatives designed to improve the health, safety and well-being of our employees, CASH also offers recreational and educational activities to help staff to pursue their interests, explore their full potential and recharge after work.
Career - Professional Growth
- Professional Growth
- Work-Life Balance
- Health & Safety
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Employees' Families
- Amazing Occasions
As a multi-faceted service conglomerate, CASH fully understands that our success lies in the quality of service we provide to our customers and therefore our ability to attract, retain and motivate quality employees.To achieve this, we offer various in-house or outsourced training programmes:
- Pricerite Professional Training Institute ("PPTI"): PPTI is an important incubator for talent nurture and development of Pricerite. The Group has been dedicated to developing retail professionalism, as manifested in its accreditation of numerous service excellence and brand awards over the years. Including five major zones, PPTI is equipped with the latest facilities for the management of staff training and development. In addition, PPTI is also a cosy place for culture building, staff bonding and opinion exchange.
- Pricerite Retail Management Certificate Programme: an extensive training programme including operations training, sales technique training, as well as elementary, advanced and supervisory management training for different levels of employees. Other training includes drama-based activities, service training and field coaching.
- Building Up High-Performance Supply Chain Management:enhances participants’ service quality and nurtures their sense of responsibility and professionalism, as well as facilitating inter-departmental collaboration. It also includes outdoor experiential training, such as war games to build up team spirit and sales culture.
- Management Training Workshops: tailor-made for management-level employees of CASH and CFSG to enhance communication skills, the ability to face adversity as well as team spirit.
- Language Enhancement Programme: English and Putonghua classes are continuously available to help enhance employees' language proficiency.
- Service with Heart Training Programme:aims to strengthen leadership capabilities to sustain and reinforce service quality on a long-term basis. It includes Service with Heart seminars, service leadership, crew training and a field coach programme.
- Sales Culture Training: develops a competitive spirit and inspires team spirit among sales teams and support teams in the battle to win customers’ hearts. The programme includes drama-based leadership training and executive coaching for frontline managers.
To join the CASH family, please visit our Careers page.
CASH strives to help employees maintain a good work-life balance, which we believe helps them to sustain their performance at work and our business.
To assist employees to balance their lives, we arrange activities under three different themes: wellness, happiness and vivacity.
Wellness – Emotional comforts
We provide many different programmes and functions to help employees live a more relaxed life:
Happiness – Cheerful minds
- Employee Development Service: Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
By setting up a regional 24-hour Toll-free Hotline, with unlimited access to professional counsellors, staff in both Mainland China and Hong Kong can receive consultations and talk over any personal concerns anytime. In addition, we have organised a range of seminars for our staff’s well-being, and to explore work pressure, in order to provide a healthy work-life balance.
- Massage service
- Fresh fruit enjoyment
- Soup Day for Pricerite frontline staff
We aim to create a happy work environment for employees so that they enjoy and always feel like home when working at CASH.
Numerous internal functions and gatherings are organised, including:
Vivacity – Get moving
- Work Life Balance Day
- Make-up Classes
- Enjoyment of Red Wine
- Departmental/ Executive Gatherings
We encourage employees to maintain a good balance between health and work and endeavour to promote the importance of regular exercise.
Games Day and sports activities are regularly organised to provide employees with opportunities to “get moving”:
- Jogging Class
- Bowling Class
- Table Tennis Competition
Sports teams also bring employees together with similar sporting interests:
Health and Safety
Employees' health and safety are prime concerns of the Group and we are committed to providing a safe and comfortable working environment.
Measures taken to protect employees from health risks:
- Eye Care Seminar, delivering eye care knowledge and protection measures against popular eye diseases
- Comprehensive medical insurance plans for staff and their families
- Health Day
- Vaccination programme, available to all staff. Protection against various diseases, including influenza
- Dental packages to subsidise scaling and check-ups
CASH attaches prime importance to ensuring a safe working environment, with measures in place to deal with natural disasters, fire, disease and accidents. We encourage our employees to treat health and safety as parts of their individual responsibility. The Group's health and safety procedures are revised from time to time to ensure that they are risk-focused and that responsibilities are clearly defined.
Rewards and Recognition
Our employees are our most important asset. As a PEOPLE-ORIENTED company, we strive to give our best to our employees. We see them as the primary drivers in sustaining business growth and our corporate values.
- To attract talented people, we provide fair and competitive remuneration and benefits to our employees.
- We benchmark our remuneration system with the market to ensure our ability to motivate our talent pool.
- Reviews and salary adjustments, based on our transparent incentive structure, encourage employees to excel in performance.
- Comprehensive benefits are provided to all staff, including annual leave, birthday leave, maternity leave and medical benefits.
To express our thanks, we regularly show our appreciation to staff who have contributed to CASH for many years.
Our employees' dedication deserves recognition. Thus, Pricerite has set up the "Best Staff" and "Best Manager" award schemes, held quarterly, to recognise top-performing employees and teams and to raise morale as well as confidence.
Competition is also held on a monthly basis to present awards to recognise outstanding frontline employees and boost their confidence from time to time.
Joyful Gifts – Adding to happy occasions
As a total caring employer, CASH is dedicated to increasing the happiness of our employees and their families.
We have pioneered the introduction of the following benefits for employees:
- Marriage gift coupon
- Red packet for new-born babies
- Purchase discount
- Financial trade discount
*Benefits vary for staff at different levels.
CASH aims to extend our total caring act to our employees' families. We understand that family life is important because stable, happy families offer employees additional strength and help to sustain their performance at work.
We have therefore implemented measures to provide more flexible working arrangements:
- Flexi-time arrangements.
- A comprehensive and people-oriented leave system, including birthday leave, annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, compassionate leave, and paternity leave.
CASH understands the importance of family activities. We constantly organise different events to give our employees and their families more opportunity to have fun together.
- Family Visit Day, Gingerbread Making and Christmas Gathering
- Ocean Park Fun Day
- Hong Kong Disneyland Fun Day
- Movie Enjoyment
- Charity Walks, e.g. The Community Chest, Round CU Marathon –“Road to Cancer Cure”.